Exo Terra Corner Ceramic Cave
The Exo Terra Corner Ceramic Cave offers your reptiles, amphibians or invertebrates a secure place to hide and sleep, while the moist microclimate will support thermoregulation, hydration, and aid the natural shedding process of reptiles. The natural look of this eco-friendly ceramic cave easily integrates into any type of terrarium, and by simply adding moistened Exo Terra Forest Moss or Sphagnum Moss, the cave provides an ideal egg-laying site for various species of reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates.
- Provides a secure, moist hiding place
- Space-saving design, fits neatly in the corner of your terrarium
- Helps to prevent stress and aids the shedding process
- Easy to maintain a humid microclimate
- Provides an ideal egg-laying site
- Reduces extreme temperature and moisture fluctuations
- Creates more 3-dimensional dwelling space
- Perfect for reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates
- Natural look, integrates in any type of terrarium
Small 13 x 9.5 x 7.5 cm (5.1 x 3.8 x 3 in) with a water capacity of 55 ml.
Medium (18 x 13 x 9.5 cm) with a water capacity of 130 ml.
Large (21 x 15.5 x 11.5 cm) with a water capacity of 150 ml.